Our client, a publicly traded global pharmaceutical company with US headquarters in central New Jersey is seeking an experienced lawyer for the role of Assistant General Counsel. This is an opportunity to join a growing legal department and to support its branded business.
- Serve as counsel for U.S. pharmaceutical brands and frequently interact with and provide substantive advice to sales, marketing, medical affairs and regulatory departments including FDA regulations, False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute, OIG guidance, the PhRMA Code, the Sunshine Act, and competition law in connection with product labeling, promotional and non-promotional activities.
- Review promotional materials
- Support new product launches
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing and negotiating complex commercial agreements, 3rd party vendor agreements, service agreements, pharmacy agreements, consulting agreements and other corporate agreements.
- Assist with branded M&A and licensing activity.
The ideal candidate will have 4-10 years experience at a large law firm and/or a pharmaceutical company legal department.Submit Resume