Our client, a rapidly grown biopharmaceutical company with a robust pipeline of innovative drug treatments targeting a broad range of diseases is seeking a junior level lawyer for the role of Counsel. The position is based in New York City.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Provide legal advice and support on a wide variety of matters, including but not limited to, regulatory matters, employment law, corporate governance and data privacy.
• Support the compliance function by drafting policies and assist with the implementation of associated procedures
• Work with business teams to negotiate, draft and review a wide variety of contracts such as non-disclosure agreements, consulting arrangements, and master services agreements.
• Support all aspects of drug development processes, including clinical and commercial contracts
• Counsel and support businesses teams on an as-needed basis
• Negotiate, draft, and review agreements and contracts
• Advises on legal issues and associated implications related to new programs.
• 4+ years of experience
• JD required
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
• A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment.
• Capacity to work independently, prioritize, and manage a heavy workload.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with others.
• Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle.
• Excellent analytical skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.Submit Resume