This is a unique opportunity for the right person. We’re looking for someone who has one of the following backgrounds:
- Recruited legal professionals as an in-house recruiter or for a search firm, or
- Has successfully recruited in another industry or profession
If you have reached a point in your professional recruiting career where you are looking to leverage your success, we may have a unique solution. We are a group of professionals that share a common denominator: we are passionate about helping our clients grow their law departments and we are equally passionate about helping lawyers advance their careers. If you are a relationship builder, enjoy vetting and assessing people’s careers and you are successful, there’s a chance you will love this opportunity.
We have a generous compensation package that includes a base salary, commission, bonus and 401K with company contribution.
We’d like to know about your successes as an in-house Legal Recruiter or as a Recruiter/Executive Recruiter in another profession.
Our company serves a specialty niche that is growing and we are one of the few professional services organizations, and have been referred to as “the most trusted name in legal search.” We love what we do and it allows us to stand out from our competitors. We are straight shooters and here is what we do:
We are an executive legal search firm that is hired by some of America’s most successful companies, law firms and non-profit institutions to recruit some of the most brilliant minds and connect them with prominent law firms, employers or institutions. See examples of clients https://www.princetonlegal.com/about/placements/ and read testimonials https://www.princetonlegal.com/testimonial/.
If this information holds curiosity for you and you meet the requirements, please follow the next steps:
Click the submit button, and send us a cover letter/email with your resume addressing the following:
- What do you believe is your most instinctual and innate talent and how has that advanced your recruiting career? (Be Specific)
- We’d like to know about your successes as an in-house Legal Recruiter or as a Recruiter/Executive Recruiter in another profession.
- What do you believe that you are capable of doing if given a chance as a Legal Recruiter?
- How and when can we get in touch with you?