Scope of Responsibilities:
- Partner with Executive Recruiters to proactively build talent pipelines for multiple searches.
- Conduct research to identify candidates through internet searches, name generation, social networking, job boards, and
- Work with databases, CRMs, and email packages to create targeted communications to cull out exceptional legal talent.
- Map target companies for business development and identify talent for critical positions.
- Conduct outreach efforts and pre-screens targeted talent.
- Participate in legal acquisition special projects/initiatives as needed.
- Update weekly Executive Search Reports and Recruiters on a timely base.
- Committed to executing process and communications, ensuring adherence to established Company standards and ethics.
- Success and interest in advancement lead to full life cycle legal recruiting.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, or relevant degree.
- Are experts at independently owning and driving search strategies, including having the ability to thoughtfully set out a target company and rank effectively based on key market insights.
- Experience in executive recruitment or sourcing roles a significant advantage.