- Are you intellectually curious, motivated by learning, and energized by achieving financial goals?
- Do you enjoy solving puzzles, sourcing data, running boolean searches, and working with others?
- Do you enjoy interviewing or learning about others’ careers and the law?
This may be the opportunity for you to leverage your competencies into the executive search profession. If you have the passion, drive, and perseverance to succeed, then we have the training platform for you to thrive.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Partner with Legal Executive Recruiters to proactively build talent pipelines for multiple searches.
- Conduct outreach efforts and screen targeted talent.
- Identify candidates through internet searches, name generation, social networking, job boards, and a variety of databases.
- Work with multiple databases and email packages to create targeted communications to cull out exceptional legal talent.
- Participate in legal acquisition special projects/initiatives as needed.
- Update weekly Executive Search Reports and Recruiters on a timely basis.
- Committed to executing processes and communications, ensuring adherence to established Company standards and ethics.
- Success and interest in advancement lead to full life cycle legal recruiting. Defined career progression from Search Associate, Legal Recruiter, Associate Director.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or Marketing.
- Expert in independently owning and driving search strategies, including having the ability to thoughtfully understand a target company and rank candidates effectively based on key market insights.
- Experience in executive recruitment or sourcing roles a significant advantage.