Bring your talents to Princeton Legal Search Group, the most trusted name in legal search, and the bridge between employers and the very best attorney talent.
We specialize in the placement of General Counsel level candidates and other exceptionally qualified attorneys in three markets:
- in house legal departments
- non-profits including institutions of higher education
- law firms
Do you enjoy?
- solving puzzles
- taking calculated risks
- learning and leveraging technology
- working independently (with the possibility of working remotely)
- are you energized by learning?
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Partner with Executive Recruiters to proactively build talent pipelines for multiple searches.
- Conduct research to identify candidates through internet searches, name generation, social media networking, job boards and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology.
- Work with databases, CRM, and email packages to create targeted communications to cull out exceptional legal talent.
- Map target companies for business development and identify talent for critical positions.
- Conduct outreach efforts and pre-screen targeted talent through varied communications.
- Participate in special projects initiatives as needed.
- Update weekly Executive Search Reports and Recruiters on a timely basis.
- Success in this role and interest in advancement lead to growth opportunities for full life cycle legal recruiting. Part-time opportunity with the possibility of growing into a full-time career trajectory.
- Enrollment in an associate or bachelor’s degree program from an accredited institution.
- Collaborative mindset and a team player.
- Creativity, organization and attention to detail coupled with a willingness to independently own and drive search strategies. Must have the ability to thoughtfully identify target companies and rank effectively based on key market insights.
- Experience as a researcher or sourcer in the executive search industry is not required but would be a plus.
Please send resume with a cover letter highlighting your experiences.Submit Resume