Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is seeking a Mergers & Acquisitions attorney to work in the New Jersey headquarters and provide legal support to the Global Mergers & Acquisition Group on a variety of strategic transactions.
Major Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Evaluating, structuring, negotiating, drafting and providing advice on complex legal transactions such as product, business or company acquisitions or divestitures both domestically and internationally;
- Interacting with and advising corporate senior executives in multiple jurisdictions concerning legal and business issues that have a direct effect on the success of the company;
- Responsibly identifying and analyzing legal and business risks and proposing appropriate solutions;
- Four-Year College Degree
- JD from an accredited law school
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the mergers & acquisitions department of a major law firm
- Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
- Admission to a State Bar
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills; the ability to draft and negotiate a wide variety of sophisticated contracts; the ability to work independently and effectively with limited supervision; the ability to exercise independent judgment; and ability to advise and cogently explain and discuss complex matters with clients.
- The ability to supervise outside counsel on substantial and diverse matters; the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with client teams from many disciplines.
- The ability to advise clients regarding business tactics and strategies while assuring compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Salary commensurate with experience. Bonus eligible positon.Submit Resume