Our client, a rapidly grown biopharmaceutical company with a robust pipeline of innovative drug treatments targeting a broad range of diseases is seeking an experienced regulatory and transactional lawyer for the role of Senior Counsel. The position is based in New York City.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the day-to-day legal function of certain key businesses.
- Counsel and support senior leaders on key areas of drug development and other aspects of the business
- Draft, negotiate and review a wide variety of agreements such as clinical agreements, commercial contracts, non-disclosure agreements and master services agreements.
- Support the compliance function
- Collaborate with members of the company to find solutions to important challenges.
- 5-10 years of experience counseling on FDA regulatory matters and negotiating and drafting commercial agreements
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with others.
- Someone who is up for a challenge, wants to keep learning and expanding their knowledge and does not shy away from new opportunities.
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle.
- Excellent analytical skills and effective written and verbal communication skills