Princeton Legal Search Group has been engaged on an exclusive basis by a large, integrated health care system in New Jersey to conduct a search for an experienced transactional lawyer. This is a high-profile growth opportunity with immediate responsibility.
In this role you will:
- Negotiate and draft complex commercial and health care contracts, including information technology (software licenses), clinical research, physician and other healthcare business agreements
- Provide legal support and guidance with respect to strategic transactions.
Education & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have a JD from nationally recognized and accredited law school and either NJ bar admission or the ability to secure NJ in-house counsel licensure per R. 1:27-2. The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent academic credentials
- Experience negotiating complex agreements, including information technology contracts and particularly software license agreements
- A minimum of 7 years experience in an intensive legal environment at either a top law firm and/or in the legal department of a large organization.
- Experience representing health care and/or life sciences clients is preferred but not required.
Competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a great work environment. Relocation assistance is available.Submit Resume