Princeton Legal Search Group has been retained on an exclusive basis by Rapiscan Systems to lead the search for an experienced U.S. Government Contracts attorney. Rapiscan is a global leader in security screening products and solutions.
The position is based in Rapiscan’s Arlington, Virginia office and will report to the Rapiscan Systems General Counsel. Occasional travel to Rapiscan’s other facilities in the U.S. and U.K. will be required. The position is also responsible for managing Rapiscan’s Contracts Department, including its personnel, policies and processes.
Rapiscan offers flexible work arrangements, a casual environment with no bureaucracy, established systems, proprietary contract management tools and state of the art technology.
Work will focus on:
- U.S. Government and commercial procurements of security inspection systems and related services
- Administration of Contracts Department personnel, policies and processes and related management issues
- Ongoing Legal and compliance training for U.S.-based employees
- General, day-to-day in-house legal questions and matters as they arise
- Curious about business
- Collegial, but firm
- Effective communicator, comfortable making presentations and providing written analysis of legal issues
- Calm, supportive, but also adept and confident supervisor to direct and indirect reports
- Detail-focused in all work
- Combination of law firm and in-house experience preferred
- Previous security clearance (Secret level) preferred