At Princeton Legal Search Group, LLC we value the depth and breadth of our client relationships and in this document we articulate rights and responsibilities that we have found to be fundamental to a successful business relationship.
Clients have the Right To:
- Search Professionals who demonstrate the highest level of integrity and candor.
- Top tier candidates: exceptionally qualified attorneys with solid academic achievement and demonstrated success in the legal profession.
- Competent, confidential, ethical and responsive service from our search professionals throughout the recruiting process.
- Prompt and courteous service which includes open and timely communication throughout the recruiting process.
Clients agree that they will:
- Provide timely and responsive feedback after attorney candidates are presented by our search professionals.
- Engage in open and candid communication throughout the recruiting process.
- Communicate in a timely manner any changes in their search requirements or expectations.
Princeton Legal Search Group’s Defined Retained Client Engagement
When you engage with Princeton Legal Search Group, we deliver results and commit to the following:
Project Kick-off with client and PLSG search team
- Clarify business objectives for each targeted position
- Identify Key Result Areas for each targeted opportunity
- Develop a selection process that supports hiring profile
- Identify target candidate pool
Identify target candidates
- Screen candidates against hiring requirements
- Regular updates on legal recruiting progress, questions, and concerns
- Conduct in-depth behavioral interviews with candidates
- Reference check candidate performance with former supervisor and colleagues
- Check and verify candidates’ credentials
- Asses, rank, and evaluate chosen nominees
Manage selection process for effectiveness and efficiency
- Arrange and coordinate interviewing schedule
- Prepare clients and candidates for interviews by clarifying expectations and needs
- Debrief client and candidates after interviews to assess fit and alignment: experience, competencies, practice areas, style, and culture fit.
- Coordinate offers to be made and set the stage for acceptance
- Prepare candidate for resignation, transition, relocation, and initial on-boarding
Review project with client to identify learnings for continued success in working together