At Princeton Legal Search Group, LLC we value the depth and breadth of our client relationships and in this document we articulate rights and responsibilities that we have found to be fundamental to a successful business relationship.
Clients have the Right To:
- Search Professionals who demonstrate the highest level of integrity and candor.
- Top tier candidates: exceptionally qualified attorneys with solid academic achievement and demonstrated success in the legal profession.
- Competent, confidential, ethical and responsive service from our search professionals throughout the recruiting process.
- Prompt and courteous service which includes open and timely communication throughout the recruiting process.
Clients agree that they will:
- Provide timely and responsive feedback after attorney candidates are presented by our search professionals.
- Engage in open and candid communication throughout the recruiting process.
- Communicate in a timely manner any changes in their search requirements or expectations.