List of Resources Compiled by Princeton Legal Search Group
In light of COVID19 we have culled a list of resources that we thought
may be valuable as we continue to work and live remotely:
- Conferencing Tools (Microsoft, Google, Cisco Webex, and Intermedia are Free for a Limited Time) View article on FLIPBOARD (news-reading app that gathers articles from around the web and delivers them to your device)
- 12 Security Tips for working from home (WFH)Workers throughout the world are working from home for the first time or transitioning from a day or two of remote work per week to full time at home. Read our security best practices for WFH.
ENTERTAIN YOUR BRAIN
(Or for the young ones in your life)
- Virtual Museum Tours Experience the best museums from London to Seoul in the comfort of your own home.
- Free Ivy League Courses online The 8 Ivy League schools are among the most prestigious colleges in the world. They include Brown, Harvard, Cornell, Princeton, Dartmouth, Yale, and Columbia universities, and the University of Pennsylvania. All eight schools place in the top fifteen of the U.S. News and World Report national university rankings. These Ivy League schools are also highly selective and extremely hard to get into.
- Visit the American Museum of Natural History From Home Take a virtual tour of the Museum’s historic halls with Google Arts and Culture. Visit exhibits including the blue whale in the Milstein Hall of Ocean Life, T. rex and The Titanosaur in our Fossil Halls, the Spectrum of Life in the Hall of Biodiversity, and many more.