Supporting our personal and professional code of ethics, we participate in and support the National Association of Legal Search Consultants organization.
Princeton Legal Search Group differs in many ways from other legal search firms. We believe that what makes us unique is our guiding Personal and Professional Code of Ethics. These are the standards under which we operate. Here is what you can expect when working with our company:
- We conduct ourselves with personal and professional integrity.
- We are honest and truthful in our work.
- We listen.
- We treat clients and candidates with mutual respect and communicate professionally.
- We strive to meet or exceed client and candidate expectations.
- Our recruiters are attorneys and adhere to high ethical standards.
- We strive to find the right candidate for the right opening and we do this with candor and honesty with both candidates and clients.
- We have a seriousness of purpose that is client and candidate focused.
- We value transparency and do not engage in game playing.
- We treat people fairly and not as commodities.