Scope of Responsibilities:
- Identify and build new client and prospect pipelines for three markets: companies, not for profits (nfp) and law firms utilizing powerful company tools, databases and technologies.
- Research the three markets to identify growing legal teams through internet searches, social networking, job boards, and CRMs.
- Map target growth companies, nfps and law firms for business development opportunities.
- Work with databases, CRMs, and email packages to create targeted communications to cull out exceptional legal positions.
- Introduce and schedule “Decision Makers” with Princeton Legal Search Group (PLSG) leadership for in depth vetting and potential Job Order engagements . Once engaged, coordinate internally for enterprise-wide distribution.
- Educate PLSG colleagues on requirements, traits, culture, compensation requirements and other unique requirements.
- Participate in special projects/initiatives as needed.
- Update weekly Executive Search Reports and PLSG colleagues on a timely basis.
- Committed to executing the process and communications, ensuring adherence to established PLSG standards and ethics.
- Success and interest in career advancement lead to full life cycle legal recruiting.
- A BS/BA in Business, Marketing, or relevant degree.
- Are experts at independently owning and driving search strategies, including having the ability to thoughtfully set out targeted companies and rank effectively based on key market insights.
- Experience in marketing and business development is not required but is a significant advantage.